
Noah in his bed with a big grin.

On the floor having fun.

The crib, Where is Noah?

This is the dresser he made.

Noah in his bed.
My dad is sooo talented. I had to put some of his work on here. He is incredible at woodwork. He made Noah's dresser and his crib. Here are a few pictures.
6 comments:
Seriously? He made them?
Amazing! And such a cute little tree on the wall.
Do you hire him out? Holy cow, I wish I had those kind of connections!! That is great!
Wow! I knew your Dad had talent, but this is so awesome, I also love the walls his bedroom is so cute!Your parents are so talented.
Ashley
Wow- beautiful!!!
Could you have him make us a crib and send it out by April-ish? ;o) Noah is such a doll!
Your dad made that crib?! Holy cow! I was just sitting here thinking "What a gorgeous baby bed... wonder where she got it..." Props to your dad, Rikki!
Post a Comment