Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter

I know these are late, but our digital camera's batteries died the morning of so we had to go old school and use my husband's old camera and wait for them to be developed and then scan them on. So you can understand why it took me so long to post these. This is the morning of with Noah and the things he got in his Easter basket.
This was his real present a big boy car seat. We can't wait to turn it forward but he has to gain about 3 more pounds before we do that.


We gave him this easter book. He loves to read and his baby chick that peeps when you hold it.

This is his easter hunt picture the one and only. This was the last picture on the roll.Don't you just love old school camera's. I am so thankful for how much technology has changed. He didn't want to put the eggs in the basket but he sure enjoyed picking them up.

1 comment:

Ashley Rv said...

Those are so cute. I love his little dump truck basket! I agree I totally love technology I dont think I could survive without my digital camera.technology is wonderful!