Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poppies

I planned on taking pictures of Noah in the Poppy field but he wasn't being cooperative. He would cry every time I left him. So I had to hold him. These didn't turn out as good as I had hoped.





6 comments:

Heddie80 said...

The Poppy pictures with Noah and you are so cute. You are such a cute Mom! I love the moving collage you posted of all Noah's pics. You are such a good blogger.
-Heather

Annie said...

Your own little miracle there, huh Rikks. It's awesome.

P.S. You look amazing.

Hubers said...

You look beautiful with your cute little boy.
Love you.

Hubers said...

I got your stuff in the mail today. Thanks! It was fun to get mail from you!
See you-
Summer

elizabeth said...

Great pictures, Rikki! You look great and Noah looks so cute!

Ashley Rv said...

I love the pictures and great song choice.