I gave Jared for our Anniversary a skydiving trip and he talked me into going with him. I was scared to death. It was the wildest experience ever. I at first felt like I couldn't breath when I jumped it was the wildest experience ever. I'm so glad I did it though because it is something that I think everyone should experience. Jared went with me and he LOVED it. Now looking back, I would go again. You should all do it.
there was a guy that jumped out with us and took the video and the pictures. I couldn't believe he climbed out of the plane and hung onto the plane. He was a decked out guy with tattoos and those gages in his ears. But a very nice guy indeed.
There is NO WAY IN HECK!!! Riks...are you crazy? I would be scared to DEATH to jump out of a stinkin' plane! GOOD JOB...I wish I could say I'd done something like that! I would have never guessed in a million years you'd be up for it...you rock!
Currently I'm teaching first grade. I've taught second grade for seven years and thought it was the place for me. However I'm finding out change is good.
11 comments:
Holy cow, what were you thinking. I had no idea that you were such a thrill seeker.
I'm SO jealous! I want to go skydiving so bad. Were you scared?? I want to know your thoughts on it and see if I'm brave enough to go! :)
Really?....ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!
Did Jared chicken out?
I gave Jared for our Anniversary a skydiving trip and he talked me into going with him. I was scared to death. It was the wildest experience ever. I at first felt like I couldn't breath when I jumped it was the wildest experience ever. I'm so glad I did it though because it is something that I think everyone should experience. Jared went with me and he LOVED it. Now looking back, I would go again. You should all do it.
Rikki, You are amazing! I think that would be the scariest thing in the world. How did you get a video of it?
there was a guy that jumped out with us and took the video and the pictures. I couldn't believe he climbed out of the plane and hung onto the plane. He was a decked out guy with tattoos and those gages in his ears. But a very nice guy indeed.
There is no way!!! I would never dare to do that!
That is AWESOME!!
There is NO WAY IN HECK!!! Riks...are you crazy? I would be scared to DEATH to jump out of a stinkin' plane! GOOD JOB...I wish I could say I'd done something like that! I would have never guessed in a million years you'd be up for it...you rock!
Post a Comment