So I was feeding Karly downstairs and I heard Noah getting into the fridge again for the 100Th time of the day. His new favorite past time( which really BUGS me.) Anyway he comes downstairs and is like look mom an Egg. I jumped up and ran after him. He is a very fast runner. He ran upstairs and threw the egg SMACK at the fridge and this was the result. I also found an egg under my burner on my stove. What in the world?? Can I say we have an incident of this kind pretty much every day. I just happened to have my camera near by.





5 comments:
I have one of those three year olds too! There's not a dull moment is there?
that's hilarious. What a smart kid---eggs are fun. He's gonna love easter this year.
what a funny little guy. How is he feeling? Are Karly and Noah still sick?
Funny. Probably not so funny to you at the time. But maybe later down the road you will think it's hilarious. Like I do right now. ;-)
We haven't done eggs yet. We've done cream cheese, BBQ Sauce, juice and about 10 loaves of bread. When people say "terrible two's" I have to think they don't really know what they're talking about. It's all about 3 and 4!
Post a Comment