Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Fun

Look at what a difference a year can make. This was last year at the same pumpkin spot.
This is this year at the same pumpkin spot. I can't believe how much my kids have grown in one year. Sad :9(


My mom puts up her annual Halloween decorations and this one is Noah's favorite. Karly likes it too. She kisses it every time she sees it.

I love Fall. The weather is always nice and there is so much to do. We took the kids to the NICU reunion at the hospital. It was so much fun. I enjoyed seeing all the nurses that took care of Noah. They even remembered him. One of the nurses and I are really good friends from being in the NICU for so long. It was good to catch up with her.
Noah is a lion this year for Halloween, when he puts on the costume he really believes he is a lion. He runs around the house making growling noises.
Dorothy and the Cowardly lion.
We took the kids to Black Island Farm. It was really fun. There is so much to do there and the kids had such a great time. Noah got to feed the llama.
Karly in her stroller, taking in the action.
The big slides. Noah loves slides!
He couldn't even look at me on the train, he was so involved in the ride.

The corn sand box....

Tunnels
Noah picked this pumpkin and decided this was the one by sitting on it.
Church, I bought Noah a bow tie. I thought he looked so handsome in it.
The kids before church.
Gardner's Village, Noah feeding the spider a rock. The witch told him they were his favorite.
We went on our annual girls night out including Noah. It was really fun to get together with my aunts and cousins.
Karly and the spider.
<span class=

1 comment:

the5johnsons said...

How fun! Don't you just love this time of year and all the fun it brings?