Friday, August 24, 2012

Brigham City Temple

We had the amazing opportunity of going through the Brigham City Temple. It was so beautiful. They spent a lot on this temple. I couldn't believe all the peach blossoms. It was so nice to be able to go through the temple with family. I had the opportunity to be in one of the sealing rooms with my children. It was such a neat experience. I loved the mirrors. It was so neat to be able to hold my children in them and see us together FOREVER. The lady I work with, she had the opportunity to give the private tours to the Seventy and the Quorum of the Twelve. She told me what to look for when I was in the temple. I loved how they incorporated all things Box Elder. The paintings were exquisite.  The lady I work with said one missionary couple came through and were talking to her. They started talking about how expensive this temple is. The missionary couple wanted to tell her why. But they couldn't, they said there is a reason for it. They also said in the dedicatory prayer to really listen and you will know why. 
Jared and I

                                                                My cousin Katie and I
Two cute kids. I think this picture is funny. Noah looks like he is going to threw up. I don't know why he was a happy kid. 
Photobucket

No comments: